[IP] rash creme

>Subject: [IP] rash
>Kevin is very sensitive to detergents and soaps.
>If anyone has an idea on how to help his hands heal, let me know. Doc gave
>some strong cortisone cream recently that we are going to try also.

The doctor who saved my life in 1950 in the coma developed a creme for
diaper rash that many people use for other purposes. They were going to
market it nationwide but somehow that fell through. Many people swear by it.
It is available only through Merrill's Pharmacy, 606 N. Main St., Mishawaka,
IN 46545  (219) 255-2988 (Fax 258-5945). I think it's about $8 or $9 a tube
and is called Dr. Sirlin's Ointment.  It may be worth a try. He lived in
Fort Wayne and died in June at age 93!!!  I did get to thank him for saving
my life. 8^)
Jan (60 y/o, Dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pumping since 8/83)