From: Marvin Durnford [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, December 06, 1999 7:03 PM
To: insulin-pumpers-digest
Subject: [IP] New to pumping

Hi, I have been a IDD for 23 years and have starting pumping a little
over 2 weeks have better blood glucose readings and greater flexibility
and I have the Dawn phenomena just about licked. I am currently using
the soft-set and was wondering what some pumpers are using to keep their
inserts secure as the tape included with the soft-sets are inadequate
for me at times as they don't stick well and I was also wondering if
someone has ideas about dealing with the pump during sleeping as I tend
to roll from side to side rather frequently.
Regards
marvin