Re: [IP] I'm stuck!!

I was stuck today too. It as time to change my site (I use a softset) first
it would not come out of the soft-serter then the introduction needle (blue
part) would not come out.
I just opened this box from a current order myself. I called MinMed and
while working that blue topped needle I finally worked it lose but MM said
to change the whole site again (OY)
so I did while they waited. He asked me for the lot number. and they are
sending me another one. I hope this isn't a bad lot of soft sets (I order
mine from MM directly).
The reason they wanted me to change my site is because they were concerned
that the little teflon needle may have been damaged. What a morning!
I would call MM and tell them of the problem. I can post the lot number if
you wish.
Glad you got unstuck. My quick release works fine.
email @ redacted
aol IM id riverbijou
ICQ# 48743830

At 05:18 PM 12/06/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>I certainly remembered your message about having a stuck quick release on
a brand new sof-set when I went to disconnect this morning.  Mine was
stuck!  I finally was able to use enough force to unlock it, but I was
getting ready to go down and get some pliers!
>Just wondering, did your "stuck" set come recently from Minimed?  Mine was
the first set from a recent shipment.