Re: [IP] sensitivity to labels, socks, etc.

I don't believe it! How could all these kids have these quirky "clothes"
symptoms! Matt is sooooo fussy over everything that touches his skin,
especially socks!  I have to go shopping especially for those socks that
don't have seems in the toe!!!!! This is too funny!!!!  Well to us
reading/writing about it, but i guess not to them, or to us on the days they
won't wear anything because of this bizarre "sensitivity"!  He he