Re: [IP]young teen girl wants "off" pump

My 12 year old son has become so adept at pumping that he just reaches in his
pocket and boluses without even looking.  This is after pumping for 6 months.
 When we first started, I had heard of so many people becoming overwhelmed at
the beginning and wanting to throw the pump out, that I made a deal with my
son that we have a go for at least six weeks before making a final decision.
It was a tough six weeks, with many tears, but by the end, he didn't want to
part with it.