RE: [IP] rash

One thing I think I saw here earlier that's really helped at our house is Bag Balm.  Also called udder treatment.  Wal-mart carries it.  Put globs on then wrap your feet in saran wrap for a while to let it soak in.  Looks bad, feels great.  Another product I've tried is called "Achille's Heeling Foot Creme".  Also at Wal-mart.  Has really soothing, almost tingly feel.

My husband farms and his hands/feet get so yucky in the winter.  Hope this helps.