RE: [IP] rash

I also had a problem with dry cracking, peeling, skin.  Only I had a problem
with my feet.  The feet would crack in big slits that were very painful.  I
tried the cortisone creams and they were of little help.  The best thing I
found, which worked on my hands to.  Was to slather, and I mean a mm high
off of skin, petroleum jelly over them and put socks over them before going
to bed.  This helped immensely since it was the one time of day I was off of
my feet.  This also helped a few years back when this happened to my hands.
However, it sounds like you have tried that.  Best bet is to keep trying
things until something works.  Doesn't hurt to drink more water either.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful,