Re: [IP] another pump question

In a message dated 12/06/1999 12:30:13 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> How do you deal will taking the pump through
>  security.  Do you need to carry an Rx explaining what it is?  I have never

hi julie -

i flew for the first time with my pump in october - with me, i carried a note
from my doctor saying i wore an insulin pump and it was not to be removed.
thought it was better to be safe than sorry, but didn't have any problems.
my shirt covered it as i walked through the security check point, they did go
over my carry-on bag which contained my infusion sets twice, but didn't open