[IP] another pump question

Well it looks like my going live date will be December 17th.  I can't wait
and it will make the holidays so much easier.

Do have a quesiton for all you pumpers out there.  I will be flying to
Montana for Christmas.  How do you deal will taking the pump through
security.  Do you need to carry an Rx explaining what it is?  I have never
had problems with carrying supplies, but I always had something in writing
from my doctor explaining why I had all my stuff.  One good thing is that I
will only be traveling with a carry on.  No checked luggage.

Any suggestions would be helpfull.