Re: [IP] Re: young teen girl wants "off" pump

I`m a 13 year old girl from London UK that wears a pump and I am concious of
things like that, I feel nervous when wearing small tops or tight dresses
where it can be seen. The only advice I can give is, tell your classmates
and friends about it, don`t be ashamed of it.  If people know about it like
my friends do then they shouldn`t have a problem and they won`t if they are
your real friends.