Re: [IP] stomach sites

>>You'll use your tummy for a long time and *toughening it up* may have
the opposite affect than desired.  I know, YMMV. 8^)<<

What I meant was that I was just getting myself accustomed to sticking
myself in the stomach, since it nearly made me want to pass out a few years
ago!  I guess if we want to do something bad enough, we will do it, no
matter how queasy we have felt about it in the past.

Type 1 for 37 years, still hoping to be pumping soon...