[IP] Wing irritation

Cathy -- my daughter has had the same problem, but only the last few weeks.
We have gone to putting down the IV 3000 1st, and inserting through the hole.
Then we use the stickier tape on top. Amy hates the stickier tape, because it
is so hard to get off, but using it on the top, only about 1/4 inch overhangs
and actually touches her skin. I suppose we could trim it, but it's not that
big of a deal for her (yet!). This has worked very well so far -- no more
redness from the 'wings' of the sof-set, and no sets have fallen out or come

Hope this will work well for you too.
Mom of Amy, 13