[IP] rash

Kevin is very sensitive to detergents and soaps. His hands break out every
winter. Dry and cracked so bad that they bleed! We have tried bag-balm and
utter cream, and those special gloves...2 weeks before he was dx he was itchy
head to toe after each shower. It would drive him crazy for about 1
hour...That is all gone now. Not the hands thing though.

If anyone has an idea on how to help his hands heal, let me know. Doc gave
some strong cortisone cream recently that we are going to try also.

Mom of Kevin, 11, dx 12/98
pumping since 5/99