Re: [IP] Instant Messages

>Do any of you have the AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) on your
>system?  If so, could you please post it here (IP)

I would like to get to
>know some of you better and AIM is a good way to do that.
>I would also like to get into some good DM and pumping

  Susan, what is your AOL screen name?  Mine is grm piano.
Also, ICQ is a great way to chat as well because you can talk in "real time"
even more than with AOL--the words come up on the chat screen as you type
them!  There are alot of people, especially outside the US, that have ICQ
and not AOL.  (I have both!)

Hope to see some of you online :)  --Gianna

"The world is no longer a romantic place.  Some of its people still are,
Therein lies the promise." --Anonymous

aol screen name:  grm piano
ICQ number:  54640163
ICQ nickname:  Gianna