Re: [IP]young teen girl wants "off" pump (was Re:ip-digest V3#727)

Another suggestion for carrying the pump more concealed is a suggestion
shown to me by a friend who is a Disetronic user.  He had slits cut into his
pockets just large enough for the pump and high enough on the pocket so the
pump can't slide out, or you could use velcro to close up the slit.  Thus,
you never see the pump or the tubing, you slide it into the pocket from the
inside.  This works well with dress slacks, not sure about jeans, guess I
will find that out when I get my pump.  Many times when I see my friend, I
never think about his pump, because you can't see any of it using this
method.  If you need to access the pump, you can discretely by just pulling
it out of your pocket.  You just need to make sure you have tubing long
enough to do this.

Type 1 for 37 years, still hoping to be pumping soon...