Hi this is Pumpgirl from Sunny Sydney. Hi all the new Aussie's on the
I have two questions.
1) I often have redness and soreness from the wing section of the pump
(the bit near the needle).  The entrance of the needle is usually o.k
but the wings actually hurt more. Has anyone ever had this trouble and
what did they do?
2) The 2nd thing is that I (I presume like everyone else) am now
recieving a 2nd tape. So I've put it under the site. I mean put that
first and then I shot the needle in. Has anyone ever done this? And did
it help with my first question?
Thanks Pumpgirl.