[IP] Super Girl

Not only do I not use anything to numb sites for injections, but, 25 years ago
when I was pregnant with my first son, I had an amniocenteses done right in my
Drs office! All the nurses in the office came to watch, none had ever seen
one(pretty sure they were new then). They were in total disbelief that I was
not in any real pain, just a slight discomfort from the pressure. My personal
opinion on needles and injections, is that it probably doesnt really hurt as
much as you think, it's just the thought of a sharp foreign object invading
your body! So I guess kids should have that little psychological edge of
numbing options. Denise