[IP] stomach sites

When I prepared to go on a pump (for a year) I took no shots in my stomach
to save that area for infusion sites since they would not come out for a few
days. You'll use your tummy for a long time and *toughening it up* may have
the opposite affect than desired.  I know, YMMV. 8^)
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 49 yrs, pumping 8/83)