[IP] insurance question

I hope someone can help me here. I have a Medicare/HMO and for the past 2 1/2
years have been on the pump, they cover 100%. I am planning on changing to
another HMO. My question is this, do all Medicare/ HMO's cover insulin pumps
and supplies(I'm IDDM)and also can they use the "pre-existing" clause? I need
this info as soon as possible, time is running out to change. Thanks to any
and all who can give me any info! Denise