Re: [IP] Supergirl, was "painless shots"

My 2 1/2 year old son seems very sensitive to his clothing, too.  He refuses
to wear jeans.  He says he doesn't like that.  He feels most comfortable in
sweats or pajama bottoms.  Nobody needs to know that they aren't real pants.
I notice that he also has very dry itchy skin.  I hope he grows out of it.
Also, one of his day care teachers has a father who has had the same
sensitivity all of his life and just wears jersey material clothing.