[IP] Re: Changing cartridges

Cartridges! I was told to change the infusion sets (Tenders)
every three days unless there were problems, so I already knew
what to do with those. But I don't recall anything being said
about changing the cartridges every three days. I was planning to
change the cartridges about once a week unless the dr tells me

Brian said:
Kerri ----

Are you asking about the Cartridges or the Infusion Sets?

Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti (Ah-loo-lee-joo-tea, mother of many children)
"Strive to be a person who is never absent from an important
act." - Osage proverb