Re: [IP] Supergirl, was "painless shots"

Darlene's comments re: her son Kap's sensitivity to socks and shirts really
caught my eye. A year or two before Liz's dx we started going through that
same situation. I can't even count the number of sock styles we went
through before Liz found a style that didn't irritate her feet. We still
have the same problem with socks as well as other types of clothing. Once I
found out about her diagnosis and read all I could about diabetes, I asked
her endo if there was any possibility that she was already suffering from
diabetic neuropathy. He said definitely not, but I wonder how many other
kids/adults with diabetes out there suffer from this same sensitivity?

Linda V.