Re: [IP] Pity party and basal-change question

"Natalie A. Sera" wrote:

> I DON'T wanna be bothered with all-night testing, so I'm struggling with
> myself.
> At what point would you grin and bear it and do that irksome testing??

My basals change a lot and I sometimes wait just don't want to do the
work to change them so I wait until correcting the out of target bgs is
more pain than fixing the basals, length of time varies except lows in
the night or "wakeup", I do them after 3 days.

It would be so nice to have a glucowatch or minimed's sensor when they
get it so we can read it for night-time basal checking.