Re: [IP] Supergirl, was "painless shots"

I can remember only one shot hurting and I think I stabbed the needle into
myself really fast and hit a nerve. Infusion sets don't hurt, either,
although sometimes I have to poke around a couple of times with the tip of
the introducer needle before I find a place where I can't feel it. No
numbing, ever. I'm so nonchalant about shots that I let my grandchildren give
me my insulin when they were as young as 4. They liked to "help" Nana. :-)