[IP] insulin lasting

We have been pumping for almost 6 months. We change the insulin every 7-8
days when he runs out. We notice some change with a new cartridge, but it is
not usually a big deal unless we team it up with a super-absorbant site! So,
315 units lasts about 7-8 days for Kevin. We usually change it when there is
about 20 units showing on the pump.  Sometimes it ends up being on a
different day from a site change, but after a while you get so quick with it
that in less than 5 min. it can be changed.

Hope that helps.

Mom of Kevin, 11, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99