[IP] Re: numbing site and insulin cartridge

Our dr was supposed to give us an RX for Emla or ElaMax but
forgot to on Tues so we haven't been numbing and our daughter (9)
says it doesn't hurt (using Tenders.) Just doing saline right now
but have had to change the site twice since Tues already.
And thanks to everyone who responded about the cartridges!

Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti (Ah-loo-lee-joo-tea, mother of many children)
"Strive to be a person who is never absent from an important
act." - Osage proverb