Re: [IP] Supergirl, was "painless shots"

>>I agree that shots hurt (no
matter how small the needle) especially in the stomach area
(where my doctor wants me to take all of mine).<<

I've only recently started taking shots in my abdomen, was always
apprehensive about it before, but wanted to get myself toughened up for
infusion sets.  Maybe it's because I have such an extra "handle" there, but
I really don't feel anything when giving the shot, although it will hurt a
little bit after.  I hope that infusion sets and just as comfortable for me
as are shots.  BTW, I use a 29g needle.

Type 1 for 37 years, still hoping to be pumping soon...