shots I had to take. Ha! In my mind, the shots (or set insertions) are the
easiest part of this disease.

thought the shots I had to take were a terrible alin about itthat bad.Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 23:02:11 -0800 (PST)
From: Susan K <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Supergirl, was "painless shots"

I have heard so much about using ice and Emla cream, etc.
to numb insertion sites that I was beginning to be
apprehensive about pumping.  I agree that shots hurt (no
matter how small the needle) especially in the stomach area
(where my doctor wants me to take all of mine).

How many others insert without using anything and don't
experience pain?

Susan Ager
Detroit Free Press
600 W. Fort