Re: [IP] Help, Michael...

At 10:29 AM 12/5/1999  RoseLea wrote:
 >Hi Michael,
 >You gave me some pointers for dealing with the insurance before, but I think
 >they have a method of keeping certain individuals from being approved for
 >the pump.

Once you've decided on the type of pump you want, work with your sales rep.
A good pump rep will help you negotiate the insurance maze. It's in their
interest to know exactly what each company needs to get approval. Mine got
my doctor to write a letter with all the correct buzz words and I got
approved right away. Maybe I was just lucky, but it certainly won't hurt to