[IP] 1/2 cartridge

Andrew, 4.75 yrs., is on the Disetronic pump. He only uses about 10 total
units a day so we do 1/2 cartridges that we change every 6 or 7 days. We
do set/site changes every 3 or 4 days. (Usually Sun & Wed) Last night I
loaded 6, 1/2 cartridges from 1 bottle of Humalog, to store in the fridge
for the next month. (Other people have mentioned this helps with air
bubbles and will definitely help with the time factor of changes)

Andrew loves his pump! You'll be SOOOOO pleased! Good luck! Cari Ecklund