[IP] Supergirl

I have been *shooting* up since 11/5/50 and never have had an ice-pack or
numb-er. Since pumping in '83 using SofSets has been much less painful than
the *needle* type infusion set. It wasn't the insertion, it was the needle
remaining that hurt. Back when I was 11 I used to yell so hard when Mom gave
me a shot the neighbors thought I was getting whipped. The needles were 26g
as compared to 30g now. But after 16+ years of pumping I've never numbed a
site first. But if a kid has to have that *crutch*, so what? His/her life is
already so different why not make it a little easier? If it helps, it helps.

Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pumping 8/83)