Re: [IP] Changing pump cartridges

I use the Minimed 507c and therefore draw up enough insulin for the number of
days I want it for.  When I was trained, I was told to change it every three
days.  I think it is due to the change in the absorption of the insulin.  I
have gotten away with changing it in 5 days.  I normally change in 3 to 4
days.  If I have another day's worth of insulin in my pump, I tend to change
it the next day unless I start seeing high sugars.

P.S. I've been pumping since August 1999