RE: [IP] poor me

Jen, I know how you feel. The other night I went to bed with a bg of 162 and
woke up at 4:30am feeling low, checked and I was 450!! I hate that feeling!
I can't remember the last time my bg went *that* high! Yuck!  I took a
dosage of insulin with a needle just in case my infusion set was at fault,
but it wasn't.  It worked fine the whole next day.  Oh well, this crap
happens every once in a while. :(

P.S. why did you do a dual wave?

Tara
IDDM 16 years, pumping 8 months