Re: [IP] Dear Supergirl,

In a message dated 12/5/99 4:19:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Dear Supergirl,
 My guess is that experiences vary greatly from individual to individual and
 it's a mix of physical and psychological help. >>
I know from my 50+years girls are far stronger than the boys. I have never
used any thing to help with and injection. I wish my Mom had used ice when I
was 4 or 5 with the 18 GA needles. I for 1 am glad these kids today don't
face that every day. I love the improvements still praying for cure.    Roger
C dx 47 still shooting