Re: [IP] Supergirl, was "painless shots"

I have heard so much about using ice and Emla cream, etc.
to numb insertion sites that I was beginning to be
apprehensive about pumping.  I agree that shots hurt (no
matter how small the needle) especially in the stomach area
(where my doctor wants me to take all of mine).

How many others insert without using anything and don't
experience pain?

--- gianna marzilli <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I have never numbed
> at all and feel pretty much nothing, even with sils.
> --Gianna  p.s. infusion sets hurt less for me than shots
> did!

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *
*      E-mail: email @ redacted  *
*        Fax: (530) 380-8851        *