Re: [IP] Supergirl, was "painless shots"

I put in two softsets and a sil/tender/comfort.  All without numbing the
>skin.  I actually felt very very little with the sil and nothing with the
>two softsets.  So I guess my question is am I supergirl or is numbing a
>psychological help, or is it just I am missing something?

  Hello, I think some things can be a psychological help as well as a
physical help, but I've had the same experience as you.  I have never numbed
at all and feel pretty much nothing, even with sils.
--Gianna  p.s. infusion sets hurt less for me than shots did!