No Subject

<< Im curious, did anyone tell you what could cause this drop in
correlation between the sensor and your meter?  It sort of sounds
like a sensor or site degradation. >>

No, but there probably isn't enough data yet to know if this is the case.
It is my suspicion too, though.  My endo told me today that only about 100
people have used it since it was released.