Re: [IP] Pumping at preschool?

Laurie Wann wrote:
> I'm trying to get some info. from anyone who has a preschooler on the
> pump....  I was told by our state licensing board that our preschool
> provider cannot administer insulin by bolus or injection; she will lose
> her license!

I would talk to your state legislative representatives and call the
governor's office as well.  Be the "squeaky wheel".  Ask questions like
If preschool providers can't give insulin what are parents of young
children with dm supposed to do for day care?  Why should your child be
unable to attend preschool for a full day just because he needs insulin?