Re: [IP] Pumping at preschool?

Darlene, your post about Kap's treatment at school made me see RED!!!  One of
the lessons our children will hopefully come away with will be to tolerate NO
BULLSHIT.  My son disconnects during PE (he's in middle school), and one day
he forgot to reconnect, and left his pump in his PE locker.  Thank goodness
PE is last period, and when he came home and did a blood test and went to
bolus for a high BS, he noticed his missing appendage.  He called my mother,
who took him back to school, and the #@%*$&@ gym teacher would not let him
get to his locker!  My mother pitched a fit, he got his pump, and - God
forgive me - I called the gym teacher the next day and basically told him
that if that ever happened again, I'd give him a SMALL taste of what my son's
life as a diabetic is like by drawing blood from him.
-Sunny - whose motto is "TOLERATE NO BS!"