[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] Types of docs

An endocrinologist specializes in the endocrine glands of which the pancreas
is one. Also thyroid, adrenal, hypothalomus, in other words those glands
that secrete a hormone. Some endos may concentrate on the diabetes aspect.
An internist specializes in diseases that do not require surgery; one may
specialize in diabetes. I would think specializing in diabetes would be the
important part of it all -- no matter the title. I, myself, would choose an
excellent internist specializing in diabetes over a lousy endo who
specializes in diabetes.
Hab (60 y/o, T-1 49 yrs, pumping 16 yrs)

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml