[IP] Glucose Sensor Results

Hi -- the results are in from my glucose sensor trial.

The most significant information I gained is that I have nocturnal
hypoglycemia and sleep right through it. I'll need to adjust my basals to
account for that.  There were also several bg spikes and dips that occurred
in between my meter readings.

The correlation coefficient between my meter and the sensor was 96% on the
first day, 86% on the second day, and on the third day it dropped to 69%.
My endo is also wearing a sensor right now.  I'm interested to know whether
his correlation follows the same pattern.

In a few weeks (after my final exams) I'll try to get organized and post
the data on a web page.  If I do, I'll let you know. It's kind of
interesting to look at (at least for me....).

Mary Jean