[IP] Pumping Insulin

Has anyone here heard about a release date for the new
(third) edition of "Pumping Insulin?"  I know it is
supposed to be available sometime this month.  I would like
to find a couple of copies of it before Christmas, if

I just checked out Amazon.com and the Diabetes Mall -- both
of them are still shipping the 1994 edition.

Thanks for any information.

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *
*      E-mail: email @ redacted  *
*        Fax: (530) 380-8851        *