Re: [IP] Pumping at preschool?

I would keep him home with you while you CAN...and do the pump.  if you have
a choice.

I have completely changed my opinion about preschool/daycare now that my
kids are in elem and middle school.  I think that staying at home with mom
is VERY important at this age.  especially if they are  IDDM.

pumping would take precedent for me.    the heck with socialization at 4
yrs.   he will get it in K and 1 and 2 and 3 ...etc.

mom to geneva, age ten...who went to day care for two days a week and I now
regret it.

keep them at home as long as you can while under school age. ( I know that
THIS will raise some issues here)