Re: [IP] new to the pump

I am not from California but I have had diabetes for 24 years and have had a
bumpy time.  I, like you have been lucky with no complications yet.  I have
had the pump for a little over 4 months and have had two week averages of
136.  That never has happened ever before.  Good luck.  I wish I had started
sooner.  It is great.  Now I'm trying to find new comfortable sites for
insertion and easier ways to wear the actual pump.  Bt the way, I have the
Minimed 507c.
Take care.

P.S.  I've been married 10 years and have two children.  My boys are 2 1/2
AND 5 1/2. I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota.