[IP] My First Sil...

 I want to thank everyone who wrote back to my question.
 I put my first sil in at 9pm.  So far so good.  No alarms have
 gone off and there is no discomfort.  As for the speed I put
 it in...I fully intended on putting it in quick and pinched the skin
 and got it within a mm of the skin when I realized I wasn't paying
 attention to the angle I was putting it in. ;)  So I slowed up and
 figured out what 30-45 degrees was and tried again.  I think I was
 pretty close to 30 when I did it.  So I didn't ruin my one set...yippee.
 Thanks again,