Re: [IP] quick ?'s

  hi i have a three year old on the pump. we have
tried to use the rapid but it does not absorb after
about 24 hours. after we take it out it bleeds
somethign awful. i just wondering if you had this
every happen to you.
the minimed product is called micro softset qr. we
tried them and love them but i have to wait till jan.
before we can reorder supplies. minimed sent us
samples by calling them. it also disconnects.

also i would like to tell everyone else that my 6yo
that was dxed in sept , started pumping on 12-01. boy
are we happy.
chelsey  6yo  dxed 9/99
nathan 3yo  dxed 2.97
Do You Yahoo!?