Re: [IP] quick ?'s

geneva uses life savers...she likes them better than sweet tarts for some
reason.  this brings her up from her lows  (anything under 100 is low to
her) and then she eats another one if not up there in twenty minutes.  when
on injections we used juicy juices but these really bring her high now that
we are on the pump.