[IP] Re: recipe cheesecake

Hi Jan (and Gianna)
Pretty simple - use the recipe ingredients below only with 2 cups fat free
coolwhip, 1 pkg. 80z FF cream cheese, a small sf lemon jello, and a graham
cracker crust if you want one. I bet sf strawberry jello would work great
too!  I would dissolve the jello in a little bit of cold water  (say 1/4
cup) then zap it until it dissolved before adding the other ingredients. (Or
ask Gianna - it's her recipe.)

It is yummy Gianna - and I'll let you know how the strawberry one comes out
- it would look super garnished with whole strawberries, whipped cream or
more cool whip and a few mint leaves- very Christmasy.  Thanks again.  I
knew I was leaving out something!