[IP] More Insurance

Well, I've been told by a friend who works at my insurance company that the
criteria for pump approval is to be a brittle diabetic (do they still use
that term?) and have frequent highs and lows.  While I am in that position,
I told my husband that to support our issue, the next time my Bg is 23, to
take me to the hospital rather than handle it ourselves as we have always
done.  If they want to play hard ball, then I can play hard ball...

Type 1 for 37 years, still hoping to be pumping soon...