[IP] 8th day, getting worried

10 yo Summer got sick Thanksgiving.  Is on antibiotics for ear infection.
But her highs - 300s, 400s, have been unrelenting.  I've put her basal up to
2., from .5, and her endo. won't let me put it any higher.  We are correcting
every 2 and 3 hours, but when she comes down into the 200s, she shoots back
up immediately.  We are correcting with 3 and 4 times her usual ratio.  We
are changing her sets often, using new insulin, injections, lots of fluids.
But she has not lost her appetite so we are bolasing her  (tripple usually)
for food.  Just trace ketones.  If any of you have any tricks up your sleeve
I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.